Fees and Registration
Early bookings (until 30 April) will benefit from our early bird booking fee.
|early bird||booking until 30 April||€ 200|
|regular||booking on or after 1 May||€ 250|
Students from the University of Koblenz-Landau are supported by the University and pay a reduced fee.
The fee includes
- course fee for participation in the keynotes, tutorials and project work,
- lunch on all days except for the excursion (external participants only – students from University of Koblenz-Landau buy their meals themselves),
- coffee, tee and mineral water for morning and afternoon coffee breaks on all days (except for the excursion),
- the conference kit including registration badge, participation certificate, programme, and a map of Koblenz.
Costs for accommodation is not included. However, we blocked low-price beds in various hostels and hotels near the venue until April.
External participants click here to register for WWSSS'16. You will be forwarded to Google Forms. After filling out the registration form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the bank data and the payment amount. At the moment, only payment by money transfer is available.
It is crucial that you enter the reference exactly as stated in the confirmation e-mail. If you do not, the money cannot be attributed into our account, and you may have to pay the amount twice.
Members from University of Koblenz-Landau
Students from the University of Koblenz-Landau register here for WWSSS'16 if they want to participate at the keynotes, tutorials and social events. For internal participants, the number of seats in project work is limited. You will be forwarded to Google Forms. After filling out the registration form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the payment instructions. Please follow these instructions carefully.
Any member of the University of Koblenz-Landau can attend the keynotes without registration.
If you need to cancel your registration, send us an e-mail and include the booking number you received in your confirmation e-mail after registration. Please be aware of our cancellation fees:
- Cancellation fee until 19 June: 25% of payment
- Cancellation fee after 19 June: 100% of payment